If you’re not yet a Member, now is the time to seriously consider joining the Irish Hungarian Business Association.
The Association was established with the following objectives:
- to promote two-way investment, trade, commerce and tourism between Hungary and the Republic of Ireland via personal connections
- to enable business people and companies to share their experience to mutual advantage by demolishing cultural and language barriers
- to educate and award businesses in both countries
Members gather at regular networking events and seminars, and work to develop ties with businesses in Hungary
Membership of the IHBA, which is an entirely voluntary organisation, has been made up of Ireland’s leading corporations and companies such as the main Banks, as well as SMEs and private individuals.
Now that Hungary is a full member of the EU the IHBA focus will emphasize greater bilateral business relations and partnerships and will support companies either commencing or expanding their involvement with Hungary.
Benefits of membership
- Access to networking opportunities with senior business people and diplomatic officials from both Hungary and Ireland.
- Opportunities to develop business contacts in key areas for your business.
- Promotional space on our website ihba.ie for your business
- Free access to all IHBA events during the year (due to high demand, there will be a charge for non-members for attending IHBA events to cover cost of food / wine / entertainment etc)
- Access to the members sponsorship scheme
- Playing your part in fostering ever closer relations between Hungary and Ireland, on a bilateral and EU level.
Annual membership fees:
- Individual membership €50
- Business membership €150
Electronic invoices will be issued to you shortly and receipts will be available, so please make sure you let us know you have paid, to ensure you continue to enjoy the benefits of your membership.